Travel Update 2

Dear friends,

Thank you for your prayers and for all the notes of encouragement we’ve received. We’ve now been traveling for nearly two days but we’re still in Canada. We haven’t had a good internet connection for a while but it’s working now so I’m sending this out quickly to everyone to let you know what’s happening…

Our problems began in St. John’s when a snowstorm delaying our flight to Toronto, causing us to miss our connection to London. We arrived in Toronto at 2 AM Friday morning, and found that our bags were missing and couldn’t be tracked. But after spending all day Friday at the airport we were finally able to rebook on flights leaving in the evening today (Saturday). We also managed to locate our bags, which had been handed on to BA in Toronto even though Air Canada couldn’t track them (and the BA office didn’t open until 3 PM).

So we are now scheduled to depart Toronto this evening for London, continuing tomorrow evening to Johannesburg, immediately connecting on to Ndola on Monday morning.

Please pray that the remainder of our trip goes well and that things go smoothly with customs and immigration in Ndola so that we can finally get back to home in Ndola.

You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. (Psalm 18:28)


Tim, Kristina, Anna, Sarah, and Katie