July 2014 Newsletter
Dear Friends and Family,
We’re counting the days until the end of our first term in Zambia. It’s amazing to look back on the past two years and see how God has blessed us in many ways and sustained us through the difficult times. We’re looking forward to getting back and sharing our stories with many of you. We leave Zambia at the end of July. We’ll spend the first few weeks of August visiting Kristina’s parents and family in Hungary, then on to Toronto for debriefing at SIM Canada’s head office before arriving to St. John’s on August 21. We will return to Zambia at the beginning of January, Lord willing.
Here are some of our prayer requests as we plan to return.
Pray for the Theological College of Central Africa (TCCA)
- Pray for the students at TCCA as they continue their studies, especially those who will be finishing in December (it pains me to think that I won’t be present for their graduation).
- Pray that God will raise up more students to join us in 2015.
- One of our lecturers will soon be retiring; another is leaving for Ph.D. studies in the United States. At the same time we have been in contact with a number of potential new lecturers. Please pray that God will bless us with new lecturers to join us.
Pray for Our Family
- Pray for safety as we travel across several continents – we certainly don’t take God’s protection for granted.
- Pray that we will have a refreshing time during our home assignment as we adjust to many changes over the next few months.
- Pray that God will bless John as he completes his third year of university studies
- Pray that God will continue to provide for all of our needs
Once again we express our deep appreciation for your prayers which sustain us, and for the generous gifts that were given to support our ministry. May God richly bless each of you!
Blessings in Christ,
Tim & Kristina Churchill