Dear Partners and Friends,
We give thanks to God for your prayers and support during the month of October. Ministry is a team effort, and we are truly grateful for each of our 150 prayer partners and for those giving in support of our ministry.
We are ready to leave for Zambia as soon as we raise 100% of our on-going monthly support. SIM will permit us to purchase our tickets when we reach 90% of the goal. We are currently at 80%. We are very close to reaching our support goal. For example, we will reach 100% if 14 new partners give an average $100 per month:
- 7 new partners to book our tickets (90%)
- 7 additional partners for full support (100%)
Please pray that God will raise up new partners so that we can begin our ministry in Zambia soon. If you would like more information about how you can give to support our ministry please let us know (our contact information is at the bottom of the page).
In other news, we are thankful for the warm receptions we received for our presentations at:
- Gander Baptist Church on October 16
- West End Baptist Church, a partner in ministry, on October 30
Here are our prayer requests for the coming month:
- Pray that God will raise up new partners to provide 100% of our monthly support
- Pray for our presentation at the St. John’s Chinese Church on November 13
- Pray that God will open doors for additional presentations
Visit our website at www.timothychurchill.com/SIM for all the latest news and prayer requests.
Blessings in Christ,
Tim & Kristina Churchill