Dear Partners and Friends,
Thank you so much for your prayers and support during the month of May. We now have 85 prayer partners and 58% of our ongoing support. We’re praying that God will provide so that we can move by the end of August, which means most of our support needs to in place by the end of July. Please continue to pray – and we know that God is faithful and will answer our prayers.
Here are our prayer requests for June:
- Upcoming events. Please pray that God will bless us as we make these presentations:
- Wednesday, June 8: “Zambia Night with the Churchills” at Calvary Baptist Church.
- Sunday, June 12: Presentation at First Baptist Church in Corner Brook.
- Sunday, June 26: Presentation at West End Baptist Church in St. John’s.
- Other possibilities.
- I have been working with another church in St. John’s regarding a possible visit, as well as a church in Gander. Please pray that God will open these doors.
- I am also trying to arrange a visit to our old home assembly in Philadelphia, but haven’t been able to work out the timing yet. Please pray that a visit can be arranged, and that other churches in Philadelphia might be interested to hear from us.
- Our family. Please continue to pray for us as we get closer to moving.
Anna, Sarah, and Katie have helped me put together a new video about Zambia that will be posted to the website (timothychurchill.com/SIM, tim, kristina) soon after our presentation on the 8th. You won’t want to miss it!
Blessings in Christ,
Tim & Kristina Churchill